Submission of applications: September 27th – October 22nd, 2021 (extended to October 30th, 2021)
Announcement of registration results: October 25th, 2021
Interviews (if applicable): October 26th-29th, 2021
Announcement of results: November 3rd, 2021
- Students of the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from foreign universities are eligible for recruitment.
- Candidates must fill in the registration form and attach scans of the following documents to the form:
- certificate confirming knowledge of English language at least at B2 level,
- confirmation of student status issued by home university.
- If more than 40 candidates apply, an interview will be conducted to choose the participants who will receive the scholarships.
- Interviews will be conducted online via Google Meet or Zoom.
- The shortlist will be drawn up by the Commission on the basis of the interview process. The Commission will be composed of:
- Chairman – Coordinator of the Project ‘Pomiędzy słowami’,
- two members – representatives of the Institute of Polish Literature and Language (institutes of the Faculty of Polish Studies of the University of Warsaw where the ‘Pomiędzy słowami’ Project is implemented),
- Secretary of the Commission – an employee of the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Polish Studies of the University of Warsaw.
Regulations for awarding and paying scholarships
- The scholarship is available to any participant in the “Between the Words” programme who attends the selected courses.
- The scholarship will enable participants (40 persons) to attend full-time classes during the onsite session.
- The scholarship amounts to 2720 PLN and covers:
- travel expenses: 900 PLN
- cost of accommodation and subsistence: 1750 PLN
- health insurance: 70 PLN
- The full amount of the scholarship will be paid in cash upon arrival in Warsaw and signing the agreement.
- The scholarship will be paid in a branch of Bank Millenium on Krakowskie Przedmieście Street in Warsaw.
Scholarship payment procedure
Each project participant must sign an agreement upon arrival in Warsaw. The agreements will be signed only on 9th May, from 9.00 to 11. a.m., at the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Polish Studies (ul. Oboźna 8, 1st floor, room 120A). After signing the agreements, the student goes to a branch of Bank Millenium SA at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 6/3. All buildings are located in the vicinity of the Warsaw University Main Campus (map). To get from Oboźna Street to the bank branch you need 10 minutes of walking. (map)
‘Pomiędzy słowami’ – School of History of Polish Literature and Knowledge of Polish Language for Foreign Students (SPINAKER programme)
The programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund under the ‘Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development’, non-competitive project entitled “Support for institutional capacity of Polish HEIs through establishment and implementation of international study programmes’” (Action: 3.3 Internationalization of Polish higher education), specified in the application for project funding no. POWR.03.03.00-00-PN16 /18).